[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson][size=1]Just a reminder, Gundam Wing is a mainstream anime. ;)
Anyways, I agree with you, Amiboshi. A good plot with very well developed characters is what makes a good anime show seriously. Have you ever seen Lost Universe? It was so horrible within the first 2 episodes, I couldn't even finish watching the first volume...
Now Fushigi Yugi has an AWESOME plot....right from the very beginning you get drawn into the story and the storyline is so intricately weaved, with so much irony and hardship and sorrow, but then it all comes together....*sighs* I think I just made myself want to go watch that show...I've been in an anime rut lately and haven't watch ANY...I think it was all the Star Wars hype, and I'm finally get off of my SW high horse...ANYWHO...The only problem is that the Seiryu Seven never really get developed much past Amiboshi and Suboshi, except maybe Soi a little. Miboshi, Ashtare, and Tomo don't really have much airtime, ya know? But WHY am I discussing FY....I should start a thread for it....
AH yes, back to my POINT....if you find anime with a good plot, you'll go off on tangents about it because it's so good! :excited: And DBZ is lacking so BAD! :drunk:[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]Damn it I thought no one would notice, oh well. It's the only mainstream I like.[/SIZE]