LastSheikah Posted April 8, 2003 Posted April 8, 2003 You have a habit for double-posting, don't you? I perfer sticking to my Millennium Sphere and Door, thank you. *slams Millennium Door in Dragon Goddess's face for double-posting*
gaia717 Posted April 10, 2003 Posted April 10, 2003 i would have the millineum band. you wear it around your head and it allows you to suck out everything a person knows and allows you to walk through walls. you also get a alter ego, yami's brothers spirit.
Guest DaRk_ChArIzArD Posted April 10, 2003 Posted April 10, 2003 I would have a mellinium sword that when i tell it what to do it does it!
Posthumous Posted April 10, 2003 Posted April 10, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DaRk_ChArIzArD [/i] [B]I would have a mellinium sword that when i tell it what to do it does it! [/B][/QUOTE] [color=teal][size=1][b]Don't you mean "brain control"... And I already made up a millenium sword...[/b][/size][/color]
Guest DaRk_ChArIzArD Posted April 10, 2003 Posted April 10, 2003 Oh you did I am sorry i didnt know:blush: !! Then I would make up a mellinium armer so if somebody tries to kill you or something like the man eater bug I wouldnt even have a scratch on my body!
Zanarkand Abes Posted April 11, 2003 Posted April 11, 2003 I would take the millenium eye. That way I could know what a girl would say before asking her out.
LastSheikah Posted April 18, 2003 Posted April 18, 2003 I pity you. That is just pathetic. Sorry, but it is!
Guest Riley Tsunami Posted May 1, 2003 Posted May 1, 2003 the neo millenium sword and the neo millenium pendant
Daz Posted May 13, 2003 Posted May 13, 2003 id have the millenium rod because it can control people if i could make one id have the millenium sword and shield because theyd just be cool id want the millenium sheild from the card though
LastSheikah Posted May 23, 2003 Posted May 23, 2003 I'm starting to think I would like the Millennium Rod...except I would use it for a really good reason by controlling only one person. MY LITTLE SISTER!!!! Now clean my room...:devil:
darkone Posted May 24, 2003 Posted May 24, 2003 the millieniun shoes. run faster than the speed of light
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now