Jump to content
OtakuBoards

If you could have/make any Millenium Item, what would it be?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I'd take the Ring. Partly because i like yami Bakura, partly 'cause i think its cool and strong.
Wasn't there another topic like this?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mina Karusala [/i]
[B]Wasn't there another topic like this? [/B][/QUOTE]
No, that was if you could create your own millenium item. Millenium Ring would have been my second choice because I also like Yami Bakura.
Guest Pegasus' son
Posted
Id have the the rod. it has awesone powers and look just plain frickin cool
Posted
Did Pegasus have his real eye torn out or something when What's-His-Name gave him the Millenium Eye, or did the real eye just get shoved back in his skull? Either way, it's gotta have been really painful, not to mention gross.
Posted
I read in another thread a scene with Yami Bakura licking blood off the eye was cut out. I take it as it replaced the eye. Beside, It just couldn't physically push it awash.

In the manga (only saw some short parts, includig that one), the scene where he gets it show Pegasus with bloods flowing from his eye (covered by his hand), another proof to me.
Posted
I've been considering a pair of Gauntlets that give their owner the power to levitate things and move them around in midair. Think about the possibilities... Shut up, Yami-Sheikahmon... Must get Millenium Items... oh no you don't... One false move, Sheikahmon, and your link to the Internet disables itself...
Posted
I know a millenium rifel
That would be cool
And its special ability would be to hear the persons thoughts and shoot them.
That would be cool

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...