Jump to content
OtakuBoards

If you could have/make any Millenium Item, what would it be?


Recommended Posts

Posted
You have a habit for double-posting, don't you? I perfer sticking to my Millennium Sphere and Door, thank you. *slams Millennium Door in Dragon Goddess's face for double-posting*
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
i would have the millineum band. you wear it around your head and it allows you to suck out everything a person knows and allows you to walk through walls. you also get a alter ego, yami's brothers spirit.
Guest DaRk_ChArIzArD
Posted
I would have a mellinium sword that when i tell it what to do it does it!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DaRk_ChArIzArD [/i]
[B]I would have a mellinium sword that when i tell it what to do it does it! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=teal][size=1][b]Don't you mean "brain control"...

And I already made up a millenium sword...[/b][/size][/color]
Guest DaRk_ChArIzArD
Posted
Oh you did I am sorry i didnt know:blush: !! Then I would make up a mellinium armer so if somebody tries to kill you or something like the man eater bug I wouldnt even have a scratch on my body!
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Riley Tsunami
Posted
the neo millenium sword and the neo millenium pendant
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
id have the millenium rod because it can control people

if i could make one id have the millenium sword and shield because theyd just be cool id want the millenium sheild from the card though
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I'm starting to think I would like the Millennium Rod...except I would use it for a really good reason by controlling only one person. MY LITTLE SISTER!!!!
Now clean my room...:devil:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...