Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Specail permission from James to...


Recommended Posts

Posted
...advertise a board i made the other day. I kno sum of u may be hooked to the otaku boards, and i m not trying to tel u to leave it. Just, check them out. I took a long time making it. I make boards for fun, so i might come out w/ a few more, the latest i can find for free, w/ james permission of course. Anywho, [URL=Gohan's Chamber Message Boards]http://user.boardnation.com/yabbgohanschamber/board.cgi[/URL] , yea but don't let the name fool u. And tell us if u think there should be other sections.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]I dunno, James told me to post it here. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Hrmmm.. well thats odd.. it has nothing to do with gmaes or stories...[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...