Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
:wigout: Oh boy, Mari's back with pondering stupid questions that only get 4 replies max. :cross: :rolleyes: Anyway...

There's mobile suits...and dolls?? Is that right? Or am I just :blush: hearing things?? And um what's the diff?? Huh huh? :angel:
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
no need to post this topic, a similar question was asked in a different thread
Posted
:babble: Well, eeexcuuuuuse me!! It's not like a check every single post!! I don't have time for that!! :mad: I do free-lance anime. I just enjoy it...not obsessive over it. :cool:

But on a different not...I don't quite understand how the zero system works. :blush: :blush: I haven't seen any of the series...completly. Only snips here and there. So...can someone somewhat expand on what zero system is? I've heard of it...I know it controls gundams...and quatre was scared to use it.

:flaming: I will see a whole show soon...got me license and me car...I'm going places.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...