Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm on the climbing the tower lever, and past the "flaming log of death" but there's this dang wooden thing/door thats blocking my way and i can't get past and can't figure out how to get past. i'm sure its something stupid and simple, but if anyone knows, can they help? please?
Posted
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Wow. . I know the level that you are talking about, but I honestly can't think of that particular part. I loaned the game to a good friend, so I will make sure to get it back from him fast so I can help (if another web slinger doesn't beat me to it). ^_^

Anyways, just in case I might be thinking the wrong level -- the Vulture level, right? where he sends all the robots after you, and you have to dodge them since they explode? Now, I don't remember the higher part of that level, but I do know you have to run up a bunch of stairways, jump over gaps, and there are also some of the parts where you can go in the 'inside' of the stairwell that is somewhat caged in. . .

Hmm. . confusing myself there. . anyways, the whole level is a huge maze, very well done, if not a bit annoying ^_^ Like I said, I am not too positive on the specific part, but if you are still on the stairwell part, just keep looking around, try to backtrack a bit and see if you can't find the right path. . obviously, this level took me a few tries ^_^ I hate those robots he sends at you. . *cough* [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
yeah its vultures level. i just past the flaming log, i climbed the stairs and then there's this wooden frame with like a screen in it that won't let me pass. Don't worry about getting your game back real fast. i rented it, and it goes back by tomorrow.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...