Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm honestly surprised anyone even would list Marilyn Manson here. I know most people will say he sucks, but when he wants to he can sing pretty damn well. Mechanical Animals and the older Spooky Kids stuff proves that. I must admit even I am getting a little tired of his growling everything out (mostly live, but even so), and this is my favoite band.

I also like Akino Arai. Can't believe I forgot Jeff Martin of The Tea Party either.
Posted
i remembered another one on my list of good vocalists. this one i forgot to mention and im sure queen asuka will beat for that this weekend. the unmentioned vocalist is a front-man by the name of little jimmy urine. urine leads a break-neck beat techno group by the name of (mindless self indulgence). i dont know anyone who can do, with one set of vocal chords, what urine does in his music.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...