Vampireprincess Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 Has anyone seen Sol Bianca? Its a great anime and I loved it. I have it on subtitles. Its great. I am just curios is anyone else seen it.
amiboshi Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 What is Sol Bianca? I've heard of it, but I can't remember what it's about or anything... BTW, your sig is too big...;)
Vampireprincess Posted November 2, 2002 Author Posted November 2, 2002 I fixed my sig... *smiles* Sorry about that. Here is a link about Sol Bianca [url]http://www.tcp.com/~doi/alan/webguide/entry/tSOL.html[/url]
Mnemolth Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 Seen it. Female space pirates. A little bit on the raunchy side. Recommended rental but probably not for purchase. :D
Vampireprincess Posted November 2, 2002 Author Posted November 2, 2002 I bought it for 5 bucks thats why I got it. *smiles*
Avalon Posted November 5, 2002 Posted November 5, 2002 I saw it on the Action Channel...kinda took a liking into it...
Hinata Posted November 5, 2002 Posted November 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vampireprincess [/i] [B]Has anyone seen Sol Bianca? Its a great anime and I loved it. I have it on subtitles. Its great. I am just curios is anyone else seen it. [/B][/QUOTE] I saw Sol Bianca a little while ago and I though that it was pretty cool.. I just wish it could have been a little longer!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now