Mari DeRoot Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 :wigout: Gosh I :love: these smilies. ^_^ [COLOR=purple]Anyway...Manga! What are the different kinds? I need some answers this time. [/COLOR] ;) Or else....:flaming: Mwahahahahahaha! LOL! J/king!!:p :laugh:
Transtic Nerve Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 There is like... Manga.... i didn't know there were different kinda... unless you mean like volume packs and hentai/yaoi mangas....
Shinji v2.0 Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]You've asked this before, right? And I told you? There's Manga, and there's Doujinshi (usually a more sexually-based theme). That's all there is to it. I don't know you, but I probobly hate you. Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
gundamcat17 Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 there are different genres of manga but not different kinds... its like anime you have giant robots{mobile suit gundam},samurai{lone wolf and cub},Cyber punk{akira,ghost in the shell}and so on its bassicly the same and almost all animes were manga at one time or another so think of it like that
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 all anime usually start off as manga, a japanese comic book if you will, called doujinshi, which comes in 2 forms, normal and hentai
Shinji v2.0 Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Yea, that's usually the case. Sometimes the Manga is released after the anime, like escaflowne, where 2 versions were put out -- A shoujo and a shonen one. I don't know you, but I probobly hate you. Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Frankie5 Angels Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 Awesome manga site here [url]http://www.animeflipside.com/~tw/index.shtml[/url]
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Yea, that's usually the case. Sometimes the Manga is released after the anime, like escaflowne, where 2 versions were put out -- A shoujo and a shonen one. I don't know you, but I probobly hate you. Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] the escaflowne manga was released AFTER the anime? s.hit, I never knew that! whats the shonen one like?
Shinji v2.0 Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Haha, the shonen is obviously better. Unless you're into magical girl stuff. I don't know you, but I probobly hate you. Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
gundamcat17 Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 tak e into consideration that alot of people like the magical girl stuff dude i mean even i have seen magical girl utena{bad a** to}and record of loddos wars{come on if deedlit isn't a magical girl then who is}oh well
Mari DeRoot Posted September 1, 2001 Author Posted September 1, 2001 [COLOR=purple]Thank you very much. I got it figured out now. ;)[/COLOR] I was confused why some manga was called doushoo...whatevah! :blush: Can't get that right. :p But I got it now.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now