Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
:wigout: Gosh I :love: these smilies. ^_^ [COLOR=purple]Anyway...Manga! What are the different kinds? I need some answers this time. [/COLOR] ;) Or else....:flaming: Mwahahahahahaha! LOL! J/king!!:p :laugh:
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]You've asked this before, right? And I told you? There's Manga, and there's Doujinshi (usually a more sexually-based theme). That's all there is to it.

I don't know you, but I probobly hate you.
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
there are different genres of manga but not different kinds...
its like anime you have giant robots{mobile suit gundam},samurai{lone wolf and cub},Cyber punk{akira,ghost in the shell}and so on its bassicly the same and almost all animes were manga at one time or another so think of it like that
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
all anime usually start off as manga, a japanese comic book if you will, called doujinshi, which comes in 2 forms, normal and hentai
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Yea, that's usually the case. Sometimes the Manga is released after the anime, like escaflowne, where 2 versions were put out -- A shoujo and a shonen one.

I don't know you, but I probobly hate you.
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Yea, that's usually the case. Sometimes the Manga is released after the anime, like escaflowne, where 2 versions were put out -- A shoujo and a shonen one.

I don't know you, but I probobly hate you.
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

the escaflowne manga was released AFTER the anime? s.hit, I never knew that! whats the shonen one like?
Posted
tak e into consideration that alot of people like the magical girl stuff dude i mean even i have seen magical girl utena{bad a** to}and record of loddos wars{come on if deedlit isn't a magical girl then who is}oh well
Posted
[COLOR=purple]Thank you very much. I got it figured out now. ;)[/COLOR] I was confused why some manga was called doushoo...whatevah! :blush: Can't get that right. :p But I got it now.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...