Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This new level should be really cool and do you know what exactly it is about or where it is based etc... I think there should be some sites with information on it so i may have a browse around. I need to do 2 or 3 more levels then i have completed the game but i am kind of stuck as i can't get past an automatic turret thing and my health is about 5% but i will do it somehow and can't wait until this new level comes out with xbox live.
Posted
[color=indigo]Well when you complete the game it won't make a difference to the Live levels, hence now it's 'levels' supposely, not just one. I've only seen images for one, but if you find any from searching the web please post them in!

Oh by the way I'm on level 2, go me lol. [/color]
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue]I'm stuck on a level, the CIA headquarters. It's very hard. This X Box Live content sounds good, but I don't think that everythnig should be X Box compatible, because this leaves gamers without Broadband a bit short of it all really.
I've heard there are extra character skins, a 'casual' Sam Fisher, and much, much more due to be available over X Box Live.[/color][/size]
Posted
I prefer Sam Fisher in his sort of spy outfit kind of clothes as he is camoflaged in the shadows and i like the whole idea of hiding in the shadows and springing a surprise attack on the enemy. I hope the xbox live levels are big levels with lots of objectives to do and i wish in levels there would be more health packs as i find that i am dying quite alot which frustrates me intensely. The weapons and gadgets in Splinter Cell are fine with me and i don't think they should be changed i love using the diversion camera as you can make noises and when guards come over you press a button and gas comes out which is funny.
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue]Yes, the 'spy outfitted' Sam Fisher is very cool. Have anby of you seen the special footage on the game, about how everything was created. It's very interesting, especially when they tell you how Sam's suit was designed. There's even a little interview with the man himself, Sam Fisher! It's very cool, a bit strange though![/color][/size]
Posted
yeah i have seen that one and i think the one when he is like sitting in his home and being interviewed as the actual computer character is very clever and cool and i like seeing how the guy did the voice of sam fisher. I think the special features they have are a good idea.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue]Well, he's not actually home, but still, it's funny. The graphics are actually a bit sketchy on that feature. I was playing the game the other day, even though I'm stuck solid on one level. I played over the Oil Rig level, and I was admiring the amazing effects on the sun and ocean. What othher effects have made you feel really chuffed with the game?[/color][/size]
Posted
I think the effects with the fog on one level because it looks very real and you to use your thermal goggles to detect the enemies. This is a very hard level but i won't explain it in detail as it could spoil it for some people who haven't got that far. I am actually stuck on this level but i did the bit with the fog but lost a lot of health.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...