Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well i just got home and i was in a tournament and guess what, I was defeated in my second match!! Oh well, this kid was pretty good, he said he had been playing for five years, i don't think the Yu-Gi-Oh cards have even been out that long in America. Oh well he was pretty good. I hope there isn't a thread about this already. Oh well.
Posted
Don't let it get you down Domon :) Just chalk it up to a learning experience. Losing is just as important as winning. It gives you an oppertunity to see what went wrong and then create new stratagies in ways to win. :)

There will always be other duels!
Posted
I know, actually it felt really good to just have been in the tournament so i agree i just though of it as a learning experience.
Posted
I had to go agaisnt the former champion (weekly tournaments) so I got beaten rather early. He just seemed to have all the right cards, when I didn't.
Posted
Well the tournament i'm going to is located in Kansas city. To find out where the tournaments are held go to the offical site and click on tournaments then click on the locator and then enter your state or your zip code.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...