Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm talking about how adult swim went back to the old afternoon showing intro.

The adult swim showing used to open with a fatty song and animation sequence, but now its just the cheesy crap opening.

Damn I loved that song.

when I used to record gundam oo83 and yu yu, I would record the opening song to outlaw and not the show.

ahhhhhhh! talk about crappy.

so, what about guys, who else is feeling this lose?
Posted
[size=1]"Through the Night" is one of my favorite anime theme songs, so this is sad news for me. Also, the real opening to Outlaw Star has some nice artwork to it.. too bad.

-Shy[/size]
Posted
Let me get this straight, so Toonami used to show the opening to Outlaw Star, and then they changed it?...or something.

In any case, I really love that song. It's one of the things that got me into the series, and later to buy it.
Posted
[size=1][color=firebrick]Well I didn't notice it! =] I probably just wasn't paying any attention. But that does suck. "Through the Night" is possibly the best anime song ever made. But remember you can always download the midi on TheOtaku.com/ols![/size][/color]
Guest space outlaw
Posted
[SIZE=4]not as bad as how outlaw star will be gone in January!!![/SIZE] :flaming:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...