Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Truly one of the greatest movies ever!

I saw this movie as a young child and it was always in my mind. Never knowing exactly what it was, always thinking of it when I thought of the middle ages.

Im my opinion its the best depiction of this sort of movie ever.

None the less, the best king authur movie ever.

So does anyone else love this movie?
Posted
i love the music video Excalibur based on FF stuff...and uses a remix of O'Fortuna... its coreography is frikkin amazing and is a definate downlaod.. if u can find it lol
Posted
One of my favorite movies. It was a bit drawn out, but it was very well-written, and teh music, especially "O Fortuna", brings out the action scenes almost perfectly. There are some scenes I would change. The joust scene for instance. The knights joust to see who is worthy to pull out Excalibur. I never read anything like that. Plus, when Aurthor pulls the sword, his brother lies, and then tells teh truth., when he should have kept it up until he proved himself. And I didn't like that Aurthor went into battle right after becoming king. Sure there were scenes I didn't like, but that's just who I am.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...