Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Does any one think that Square Soft went over board on Lulu's outfit? I mean the bels are cool and all, and I like the way it gives her personality, but come on, she could not fight or bend over as she does after a victorious battle, without having her breasts fall out. I love the outfit, it's just not that realistic, unlike the graphics.
:flaming: :naughty: :2women: :heart: :luv:
Posted
[b][size=1]
I guess it's to attract more men to buying the game?.... eh
Anyway, I don't understand the deal with the belts...
They look real, but I don't get why or how you can have belts on the front-half of a dress[/b][/size]
Posted
I quite like the belt-dress-thing... Of course, being the weird kinda guy I am, that's what I do... Look at fashion. o_O;

I guess it has something to do with drawing alot, heh.

And I'd have to agree with you on the first point, in that get-up she probably couldn't do half the stuff she does without, err, letting slip, but hey, it's a game, Square can do what they want with physics and what have you.
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]I too like the surreal fashion in Final Fantasy X (and others too). I just love the pointless little accessories that they give characters (for example, that one shoulder pad that Cloud wears).

If I could, I would walk around with odd stuff on. o_o;[/size][/color]
Posted
[b][size=1]
I like the way Jecht, Auron and Tidus dress. I meant it's strange how Lulu's belts are only at the front and not at the back, and the way they just seem to be part of the material that the dress is made of.
[/b]
That didn't make sense, but that's as best as I can explain[/size]
Posted
Looking at the dress now, it seems like the material is almost /held together/ with the belts. Maybe the belts don't go the whole way around, and are only sewn to the opposite pieces of the dress? o_O;
Posted
I think that would be the way that they would work. It wouldn't work to well if they went all the way around. I LOVE her dress, it is so cool. It just has an original style that reflects her persona.
Posted
yeah the outfit did look good, I am just still confused about why her "large massive...tracks of land" are so....massive..

I personaly wish that square wouldnt have mader her so well off in the chest area but, meh, that is just my opinion.
Posted
[color=royalblue]The only thing I dislike about Lulu is the way she bends down after each fight...and lets her chest cascade over the front of her dress. lol

It's totally pointless..and I think it cheapens her as a character, given her intelligence and "seniority".[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sniper314 [/i]
[B]i think it is ok but not to get off track what about Yunas Wedding Dress that is cool. [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=crimson].. But you just went off topic. Try to make more efforts in your posts. This thread has served it's purpose and no one seems to be posting in it. If you want it open again, PM or something..

Close'd.[/size][/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...