Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkblue]
I've had some extras lying around for a good while now and I found someone with a Kazijin (sp?) and Sanga the Dark Thunder (and I [i]used[/i] to have Suijin but someone stole it). Anyway, there's about 50 extras and the strongest one (besides a ton of fusions) is Flame Cerebrus (really crappy extras, except for some magic/traps). Anyway, he said he would give me Kazijin and Sanga the Dark Thunder for all of them. I was wondering if this would be a good trade. I myself think so. I mean, I could sell all of the cards and possibly get something better (don't know what these cards are worth online), but what's your opinion?
[/color]
Posted
[color=darkblue]
Keep in mind that the cards I'm trading are a complete waste of time and that I can get Suijin on Ebay and get Gate Guardian, which is dark, which would fit perfectly with my Dark Beatdown deck.
[/color]
Posted
You seem pretty sure about what you would do if you had it, and also, you don't use them, do you? You just made your mind up for yourself, lol. ;)
Posted
[color=darkblue]
That's true :p

I just wanted to see other people's opinions. If they would do it or not. I can tell tigeroscar wouldn't, but who else? :p
[/color]
Posted
Well do you have duplicates of those extras?
Are their better ways to get the Trinity?
How else could go you go about this?

Keep those questions in mind when deciding, because I can't really say what you should do.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...