Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I really like this show! If you haven't seen it, its about superman but when he was a teenager. I admit at first I really didn't think it was going to be a good show and after like the second episode I didn't watch it anymore.
This year I thought I would give it another try and now I really like it!:D
It's a really good show and if you haven't seen it yet you should really see it before you say oh I'm not really interested in superman.
Posted
Yes, I love this show. The bad thing is is that I hardly ever get to watch it. What time is it on again? I know it is on Tuesday but I forget what time?
Posted
Smallville's an amazing series. I love it. But Gah! I've got to wait until January for it to be broadcast again here. *whimpers*

The actors are all really good and I love the way the characters are written. Each episode always gets me really excited, even though they're more or less isolated storylines each time. A story arc or two might have been nice. But I'll forgive them this time, coz it's so great.
Posted
Bruce Wayne! *dies*

*comes back to life* That's amazing!

I can't wait for the beginning of Season 2. It was just cruel leaving it on the cliffhanger. That's the only time I've truely screamed at the TV.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i]
[B]Yes, I love this show. The bad thing is is that I hardly ever get to watch it. What time is it on again? I know it is on Tuesday but I forget what time? [/B][/QUOTE]
Oh I don't really know where you are on this earth but on WB(a mainly US channel) its on at 9 o'clock on Tuesdays. On Citytv (a Canadian channel) its on at 8 o'clock on Tuesdays. So it really depends on where you live whether you get it or not.:(
Posted
[size=1]..and don't forget about the new "Easy View" episodes of Smallville that they show on Sundays at 5:00pm.

-Shy[/size]
Posted
Oh yes the easy view I fogot about that because I never really watch it at that time! Too busy watching other things. Well there you go Spikey if you have WB then you'll have two times to watch it!:laugh:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...