Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Riddles


Recommended Posts

Guest TornSoul
Posted
(my dumb riddle of now) if one person could cure a dieing world with 1 letter -- lik slip
(add some if you want)
Posted
Hi Torn Soul!!! You AIMed me earlier, remember? Welcome to OB!!! Well, I know how to solve that riddle now, but I'll keep it a secret until somebody else gets it!!! And remember b!E? Can anyone solve THAT?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by TornSoul [/i]
[B](my dumb riddle of now) if one person could cure a dieing world with 1 letter -- lik slip
(add some if you want) [/B][/QUOTE]

Sorry, I don't even understand what the riddle is.
Posted
[b]Neither do I, but this belongs in an earlier thread all about riddles, which you can find [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15917]here.[/url]

Please bring back older topics of the same subject instead of creating new ones.[/b]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...