NECRO Posted November 15, 2002 Author Posted November 15, 2002 No. I'm not thinking of anything else. Aparrently you didnt watch the whole show. Spike throws the knife into his knee and the big thing steps on him.
Lord_Otaku88 Posted November 15, 2002 Posted November 15, 2002 hehe no, Spike didn't kill him, that giant thing that looks like... well....i don't know, did. Besides, no one can die twice anyways... didn't watch the whole show HAHAHAHA i've seen that session about 30 times. And am not joking.
Syk3 Posted November 16, 2002 Posted November 16, 2002 What are you guys talking about?! First of all, what do you mean die again? How could he die if he's already dead?!? o_O Second, I don't believe that NECRO said that Spike killed him. Rather, he in fact said [i]exactly[/i] what you were arguing on: the giant robot stepped on him and killed him. Lastly, wow, 30 times? I've only seen it about 5 or so, and I own the DVDs, haha.
NECRO Posted November 16, 2002 Author Posted November 16, 2002 Did I ever say that Spike killed him?(Thanks for backin me up Sky) I dont think so. Ive read back through my posts and i couldnt find anything about me saying that. Im sorry but your mistaken. Sorry for talkin "smack" to you but read through the posts THOUROUGHLY before making a response.
Syk3 Posted November 16, 2002 Posted November 16, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NECRO [/i] [B]Did I ever say that Spike killed him?(Thanks for backin me up Sky) I dont think so. Ive read back through my posts and i couldnt find anything about me saying that. Im sorry but your mistaken. Sorry for talkin "smack" to you but read through the posts THOUROUGHLY before making a response. [/B][/QUOTE] Hey, hey, no need to argue, simple mistake. But...umm, you mind calling me by my real name? It's S-Y-K-3, not sky. v.v
RoseofDawn Posted November 17, 2002 Posted November 17, 2002 my fav episode so far is session number 5, ballad of fallen angels. i havent yet seen the jupiter jazz one and i couldnt get the most out of the reral folk blues since i hadnt watched the whole series.
Lord_Otaku88 Posted November 22, 2002 Posted November 22, 2002 wow what is so specail about sesssion #5 Ballad of Fallen Angels, you guys all keep talking about it so much. I know, i haven't watched that many eps.....
Syk3 Posted November 22, 2002 Posted November 22, 2002 Wow, that was oddly spammatic. ;) We keep talking about it because this thread is devoted to it. o_O We all like it, and perhaps you should respect our opinions as we would to you. Good for you, you hate it, so say so, you don't have to disrespect people with a different opinion. :)
Lord_Otaku88 Posted November 25, 2002 Posted November 25, 2002 no you misunderstood me, i didn't say it was good or bad, or did i disrespect your opinions, i just simiply asked what is so good about it, for i haven't seen it. But from what i hear it sounds cool. M'kay
Guest Chaz $ Posted December 15, 2002 Posted December 15, 2002 I personally like the first episode because it introduces one to Spike and his kick-*** bounty hunter fighting skills. Madd props Spike. -Chaz $
Posthumous Posted December 15, 2002 Posted December 15, 2002 My fave epy? It definitly has to be Session #8 Waltz for Venus. It was so sad.All Roco wanted to do was heal his sister.Damn.What does he get.Shot.I remember [i]every[/i] single part from it.
Spikey Posted December 16, 2002 Posted December 16, 2002 Mine is well where they go to Venus. And Spike meats this guy that wants to be able to fight like him and stuff, and then he dies. That was my favorite. I think it was because of how you got to see Spike fight and stuff. I don't think you got to see Ed in it though.
Lord_Otaku88 Posted December 16, 2002 Posted December 16, 2002 That was the episode mztik gohan10 was talking about, session 8: waltz for venus, one of my personnal favorites.
Guest Musahi Posted December 17, 2002 Posted December 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i] [B]Mine is well where they go to Venus. And Spike meats this guy that wants to be able to fight like him and stuff, and then he dies. That was my favorite. I think it was because of how you got to see Spike fight and stuff. I don't think you got to see Ed in it though. [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1]No, you don't get to see Ed in it. It is Session 8: Waltz for Venus, while Ed first appears in Session 9: Jamming With Edward. My favorite episode is and always will be Session 26: The Real Folk Blues - Part 2. Best ending ever. :D[/size]
Change Posted December 18, 2002 Posted December 18, 2002 Absolutly [size=1][color=teal]One word posts are [b]not[/b] permited. Please refer to the MyOtaku forum on the main page. It's ok, because you're new, and have time to change; just wanted to push you in the right direction early. :) -Syk3[/color][/size]
vegeta rocker Posted December 18, 2002 Posted December 18, 2002 Bebop is one of the few series that even the filler episodes end up on favorite lists. I still say that Ballad of.... is the best.
Syk3 Posted December 18, 2002 Posted December 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by vegeta rocker [/i] [B]Bebop is one of the few series that even the filler episodes end up on favorite lists. I still say that Ballad of.... is the best. [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, the filler episodes arn't too bad. They seem to actually have a lot of them, too, since only a handfull actually have to do with the plot. Oh, and the title is "Ballad of Fallen Angels."
vegeta rocker Posted December 18, 2002 Posted December 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Syk3 [/i] [B]Yeah, the filler episodes arn't too bad. They seem to actually have a lot of them, too, since only a handfull actually have to do with the plot. Oh, and the title is "Ballad of Fallen Angels." [/B][/QUOTE] lol i know the title, i posted it like on page one, im just a lazy typer.
Rikku Posted December 18, 2002 Posted December 18, 2002 [color=0099ff]Arg, I don't remember what the title was galled, but I know it's the one where they meet Ed. ^_^ It was really funny, especially the ending whe she took contol of the ship.[/color]
Shy Posted December 18, 2002 Posted December 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rikku [/i] [B][color=0099ff]Arg, I don't remember what the title was galled, but I know it's the one where they meet Ed. ^_^ It was really funny, especially the ending whe she took contol of the ship.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1]Heh, that episode is titled "Jamming with Edward". It is session 9, or something like that. I'm not entirely sure though, hmm. -Shy[/size]
Syk3 Posted December 19, 2002 Posted December 19, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B][size=1]Heh, that episode is titled "Jamming with Edward". It is session 9, or something like that. I'm not entirely sure though, hmm. -Shy[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] Yup, exactly. Session #09 : Jamming with Edward. The episode doesn't exactly stand out in my mind, but at least that means I didn't particularly hate it.
TFlover Posted December 29, 2002 Posted December 29, 2002 hhmmmm.... let me see. I don't really remember which session it was, but it was the one from yesterday. (the one where Ed (sp?) ate the black blob thingy and called it 'pudding' lol) i loved that episode.
Syk3 Posted December 29, 2002 Posted December 29, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by TFlover [/i] [B]hhmmmm.... let me see. I don't really remember which session it was, but it was the one from yesterday. (the one where Ed (sp?) ate the black blob thingy and called it 'pudding' lol) i loved that episode. [/B][/QUOTE] You probably ment Episode #11: Toys in the Attic (don't be alarmed, my brain does that after I summarize all the episodes in a series >.<). There's actually a seperate topic about it somewhere, and you may want to refer there. I didn't really like that one because they go through all this trouble to stop it, and it gets destroyed rather quickly.
TFlover Posted December 30, 2002 Posted December 30, 2002 Yes yes! it was 'Toys in the Attic'!!! Thanks! Um.. yeah you're right, but for some reason i still love that episode. And ok yeah... stupid question but... is Ed a boy or girl? Because if Ed is a girl, then why does she have a boy's name? And if Ed's a boy, why does he act like a girl?
Syk3 Posted December 30, 2002 Posted December 30, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by TFlover [/i] [B]Yes yes! it was 'Toys in the Attic'!!! Thanks! Um.. yeah you're right, but for some reason i still love that episode. And ok yeah... stupid question but... is Ed a boy or girl? Because if Ed is a girl, then why does she have a boy's name? And if Ed's a boy, why does he act like a girl? [/B][/QUOTE] Lol, not that this is on topic, but Ed is no doubt a girl. It was told many times throughout the series, and even in the movie. The reason Ed is named Ed is because she named herself. Edward Wong Hau Peplu Tivrusky the fourth (scary memory, huh?) is the full name she dubbed herself. Otherwise, if her father had named her that, it's because he pays so little attention to his daughter that he is unsure of the sex, himself.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now