Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Now, I'm not sure what this would be classified as, but it's Spellcaster/Fiend. The last four monsters aren't either, but for obvious reasons which I posted.

[b][u]Monster[/b][/u]
[b]Tributes[/b]
Dark Magician
Dark Magician
Dark Magician
Summoned Skull
Summoned Skull

[b]Normal[/b]
Maha Vailo
Maha Vailo
Neo The Magic Swordsman
Neo The Magic Swordsman
Mystic Clown
Mystic Clown
Giant Germ
Giant Germ
White Magical Hat
Dark Elf
La Jinn The Mystical Genie Of The Lamp
Magician Of Faith
Mystical Elf
Man-Eating Treasure Chest
Man-Eater Bug
Ryu-Kishin Powered
The Stern Mystic
Spear Cretin
Labyrinth Wall - Defense
Man-Eater Bug - Obvious Reason
Princess Of Tsurugi - 500 Direct Life Point Damage per Trap/Magic. ;)

[b][u]Magic[/b][/u]
De-Spell
De-Spell
Malevolent Nuzzler
Malevolent Nuzzler
Fissure
Heavy Storm
Soul Release
Card Destruction
Monster Reborn
Paralyzing Potion
Soul Exchange
Dark Hole
Tailor Of The Fickle
Change Of Heart
Ookazi
Yami
Elf?s Light
Dian Keto The Cure Master
Megamorph
Book Of Secret Arts
Sword Of Deep-Seated

[b][u]Trap[/b][/u]

Just Desserts
Waboku
Trap Hole
Robin Goblin

Monster- 25
Magic - 22
Trap - 3

Just kinda help me classify it, review it, and comment on it. Thanks.

Oh, it's not advice either, I'm mainly showcasing it.
Posted
I like it, although i would sugguest getting a SpellBinding Circle. I got one and its awesome, oh and get the card Fairy Meteor Crush. Those two cards are very good.
Posted
I don't much like Spellbinding circle, Paralyzing Potion does the same thing. Only difference - When a card is used as a tribute with Spellbinding circle on it, Spellbinding Circle sits there until it's destroyed, with Paralyzing Potion, when they use the monster as a tribute, Paralyzing Potion goes to the graveyard. See why it's better?

I have no clue what a Fairy Meteor Crush does, if you can, post and tell me.
Posted
Fairy Meteor crush is an equip card: When the monster that is equiped with this card attacks a face down defense card if the defense of the attacking monster is higher than the defense of the defending monster than the difference is calculated into battle damage on your opponents life points.
Posted
[color=darkblue]
The first thing I have to say is that you should replace Mystic Clown's with Whiptail Crow's, Battle Ox with Neo, Dark Elf and Ryu-Kishin with more La-Jinn's, and take out Man-Eating Treasure chest, since you have more than enough tributes.

Other than that, it's a very nice deck, and I don't know how you feel about traps, so having few is your choice. Great deck, though.
[/color]
Posted
Thanks. I would get the Whiptail Crows, but I don't have any. I want another Neo the Magic Swordsman so bad, and I also want more La Jinns. I'm going to replace Man-Eating Treasure Chest with another Summoned Skull when I get one. I also want some Which of The Black Forest's though, good for bringing out the Summoned Skulls. ;) Also, as far as traps, I don't have many that can be of use to me, lol.

Another thing, how would you classify it?
Posted
I would probably say that your deck looks like it focuses on Spellcasters and Dark and Light types. Oh and yes Fairy Meteor Crush is in Pharoh's Servant.
Posted
[color=darkblue]
Hmm . . . Well, you have a lot of tribute cards, so you're depending on a good draw to get Dark Magician or Summoned Skull (unless you get Black Forest Witch). You also have a lot of monster removal magic cards (as well as Man-Eater Bug), so a Dependant Dark deck? I don't know, I've never been very good at classifying things.

I also depend on a good draw :p I have too many magic cards.
[/color]
Posted
Mainly i focus on dragons (Especially Blue Eyes and Red Eyes) See i have both red eyes and B. Skull Dragon and i have Polymerization and Summoned Skull so once i discard Summoned Skull i mainly depend on my hard hitting dragon cards.
Posted
I went to a tournament thing today, and I got a Malevolent Nuzzler that I put in place of my Sword Of Deep-Seated, I got a Neo The Magic Swordsman that I put in place of Battle Ox, and a Robin Goblin I put in place of Share The Pain,I also got another Maha Vailo that I'm going to a Mystic Clown with. I made the updates above. ;)

I looked at some Whiptailed Crows, and I don't much like them. Instead, I'm going to get 1 more La Jinns and relace the other a Mystic Clown, then get another Maha Vailo and replace the other Mystic Clown, then take my next weekest monster and put in another Summoned Skull.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...