Axel--Ignition Posted November 10, 2002 Posted November 10, 2002 I was, of course talking about my own deck. It's not that bad, here it is: Easy Play monsters: Lord of D., Fire Kraken, 7 Colored Fish, La Jinn, Prevent Rat, Jirai Gumo, The Stern Mystic, Weather Report, Cannon Soldier, Trap Master, Giant Soldier of Stone, Hane-Hane, Man-Eater Bug X2. 1 Tribute Monsters: Catapult Turtle, Labyrinth Wall, Flame Cerebrus, Twin-Headed Fire Dragon, Summoned Skull X2. 2 Tribute Monsters: Blue Eyes White Dragon, Dark Magician, Seiyaryu, Ryu-Ran, Launcher Spider. Traps: Acid Trap Hole, Michizure, Trap Hole X2, Ultimate Offering. Magics: Raigeki, Reliable Guardian X2, Remove Trap, De-Spell, Flute of Summoning Dragon, Fissure X3, Dian Keto, Stop Defense, Monster Reborn, Change of Heart, Soul Exchange, Card Destruction, Salamandra, Malevolent Nuzzler X2, Molten Destruction, Mystic Plasma Zone, Chorus of Sanctuary. Any opinions?
Axel--Ignition Posted November 10, 2002 Author Posted November 10, 2002 I could use some good counter traps, I'm also getting another Summoned Skull and a Red Eyes.
Domon Posted November 10, 2002 Posted November 10, 2002 Good deck. Although i would sugguest trying to get a SpellBinding Circle (Magic Ruler) and Fairy Meteor Crush (Pharoh's Servant) Fairy Metor crush allows you to do damage to your opponents monsters when they are in defense mode and if the attack of the monster equipped with the card is higher than the attaked monsters defense the difference is calculated as life point damage. Oh and try to get Polymerization and a B.Skull Dragon Tin.
Axel--Ignition Posted November 21, 2002 Author Posted November 21, 2002 I can't stand fusions and rituals, I don't feel that they're worth it...
MaceDavis Posted November 21, 2002 Posted November 21, 2002 dang how many people play in NC!? that deck is ALRIGHT but around here in newyork you would get creamated, no offence of course I mean I like the deck except for a few cards that I think ypou could take out, although I am definitely NOT in a real high regional place, I AM 3rd in my store which is alot to say for the store I play at, but if you do good with it stick wit it.
iggy Posted November 23, 2002 Posted November 23, 2002 Whoa I guess Yugioh isnt really popular in NC But thats a pretty good deck like mace said if you went over to colorado you would probably be creamed too because of the way we build our decks but the deck is pretty cool
Axel--Ignition Posted November 23, 2002 Author Posted November 23, 2002 It isn't very nice being in a group of very few people that go to tournaments and stink up the place. I'm considered an outcast in my school, very few friends. Thus I am giving up card games and getting a life...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now