Jump to content
OtakuBoards

i wonder


Guest Zoid Fighter

Recommended Posts

Guest Zoid Fighter
Posted
hey i wonder... is there a still a OtakuGamer? well.. im not a very loyal or long-lasting theotaku fan an all that but i saw OtakuGamer.com on that O3Online.com thing and it said something about an OtakuGamer.com... so i visit it right and i see a placeholder thingy... is it coming? cos im really interested in games... but especially PS2.. so.. ahh i think that was my point..:rolleyes:
Posted
[color=royalblue]Ah yes, the O3Online website hasn't been updated for quite some time.

We were working on OtakuGamer, as a gaming-related sister to theOtaku.com. Ever since theOtaku.com went to v2 (and Justin Blessing retired), we've had a huge gap. All anime and no gaming.

OtakuBoards is now the only element in the network that still retains an active gaming area, as you can see. So it's kinda a shame...but OG just couldn't work. We didn't have the right staff and I think the original plan was probably too ambitious for what we were doing at the time.

But who knows what the future holds. :)[/color]
Posted
If you need help with the gaming section, I can try to write up a few reviews and gameplay tips... though I only have a few games, I can write up a bit on them and see what you think about it...
Posted
I was staff on OG, I did HTML. Kuja was like a slave driver, he wanted a new layout, so I tried, and it was closed before I could finish, I think Kuja' firing was soon after, or maybe even then. That could be another possible reason, but who knows?

I'd be interested in being staff again, I still know HTML, but I'm not trying to do a layout again, with my luck it will be closed before I can finish. -_-
Guest Zoid Fighter
Posted
i could help.. i think.. i really like gaming, got a little exp. in coding and i can make some alright graphics and i got a ps2 to write reviews and all that
Guest boogeta
Posted
theres a gaming section :( I'll search for that
Guest Zoid Fighter
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by boogeta [/i]
[B]theres a gaming section :( I'll search for that [/B][/QUOTE]
in the forum? i knew that
anyway, what do you mean I'll search for that?
i really didnt get ya

before man, otakugamer.. but not right now.. man i wish i could revive it

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...