Sui Generis Posted November 13, 2002 Posted November 13, 2002 I'm almost positive this was a complete rumor but I wanted to make sure. Ok I'm not really sure where I heard this but I heard it somewhere, can't remember. But I heard that supposedly another Gundam series is coming out with the cast of Gundam Wing. (Duo, Heero, Quatre, Trowa, and Wufei) Is this true or not? Its been driving me insane! I must know if there is a hope that I can get more tapes and DVD's on them!! ^.^
Shy Posted November 13, 2002 Posted November 13, 2002 [size=1]This has to be a rumor, or else I would be able to hear the Quatre fan-girls screaming with joy from my bedroom window. Gundam Wing has been over for years in Japan. It had a successful run, let's please leave it at that... -Shy[/size]
Sui Generis Posted November 13, 2002 Author Posted November 13, 2002 Ok sorry. Thanks for clearing it up. The rumors been spreading around my school lately, and I wanted to know if it was true before it got out of hand! Anyways thanks again!
Acid Posted November 14, 2002 Posted November 14, 2002 Well, I don't know if this guy can be trusted but. [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12897]*cough*[/URL] :rolleyes: Personally I think not, Gundam Wing is a decent anime show that has had it's fill of air-time/my time so.......it's over! :p
Tigervx Posted November 15, 2002 Posted November 15, 2002 They blew their gundams up. In the end they said weapons known as mobile suits were never seen again. So its juat a rumor, not real.
Nekoshi chan Posted November 15, 2002 Posted November 15, 2002 Err, I always get into things late '^^= I just got into GW and personally I wish it would go on and on and on and on and on and....... And so what if they blew their Gundams up? =^^= Make new ones! Or sumthin....
Sui Generis Posted November 15, 2002 Author Posted November 15, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tigervx [/i] [B]They blew their gundams up. In the end they said weapons known as mobile suits were never seen again. So its juat a rumor, not real. [/B][/QUOTE] Well see their is only one problem. In the tiem between Endless Waltz and the series all objects of war were supposedly "destroyed" so you never know its possible... I highly doubt it though...:bawl:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now