Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
In one episode he's the evil guy then about 20 episodes later he's like... Talking about true love?! Yeah, I know King Yemma sent him to heven because he would enjoy h3ll, but that doesn't mean that he'll turn good does it? :devil: to :angel: like that?
Posted
Actually, its funnier when you see Dabura in the Japanese version in Heaven. He has that little gay voice and everything. I mean, he sounds like one of them gays you'd hear in the movies. When I heard him talk in Japanese, I fell on the floor laughin. First he had that dark, sadistic voice when he was with Babidi, and then once he gets sent to Heaven, he has that little gayish/man wantin to be a girl type voice. Oh, you've gotta see it to believe it. The voice fit him perfectly though especially when he wears the flowers on his head and was smellin the flowers. Dabura in Heaven was probably the funniest character in the Japanese version of DBZ.
Posted
There's nothing funny just because Dabura glorifies :love: [color=red]LoVe[/color] :love:

:love: [color=red]LoVe[/color] :love: is a very :love: [color=red]LoVeLy[/color] :love: thing. I can only hope that all of the :love: [color=red]LoVeLy[/color] :love: things which are capable of :love: [color=red]LoVe[/color] :love: can learn to :love: [color=red]LoVe[/color] :love: the emotion of :love: [color=red]LoVe[/color] :love: the way Dabura :love: [color=red]LoVeS[/color] :love: it.

Feel the :love: [color=red]LoVe[/color] :love:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Endymion [/i]
[B]There's nothing funny just because Dabura glorifies :love: [color=red]LoVe[/color] :love:

:love: [color=red]LoVe[/color] :love: is a very :love: [color=red]LoVeLy[/color] :love: thing. I can only hope that all of the :love: [color=red]LoVeLy[/color] :love: things which are capable of :love: [color=red]LoVe[/color] :love: can learn to :love: [color=red]LoVe[/color] :love: the emotion of :love: [color=red]LoVe[/color] :love: the way Dabura :love: [color=red]LoVeS[/color] :love: it.

Feel the :love: [color=red]LoVe[/color] :love: [/B][/QUOTE]

:rotflmao:

Well, in the words of Brother Love(or should I say "Brother Dabura")...I :luv: LUUUUUUUUVE :love: YOU. :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Endymion [/i]
[B]There's nothing funny just because Dabura glorifies :love: [color=red]LoVe[/color] :love:

:love: [color=red]LoVe[/color] :love: is a very :love: [color=red]LoVeLy[/color] :love: thing. I can only hope that all of the :love: [color=red]LoVeLy[/color] :love: things which are capable of :love: [color=red]LoVe[/color] :love: can learn to :love: [color=red]LoVe[/color] :love: the emotion of :love: [color=red]LoVe[/color] :love: the way Dabura :love: [color=red]LoVeS[/color] :love: it.

Feel the :love: [color=red]LoVe[/color] :love: [/B][/QUOTE]

Is It just me or is this like really funny?
Posted
I thought he was supposed to be portrayed as a homosexual.

I dont really know, I would say that the show doesnt exactly fight the stereo types.

Of course, I could just say he had a change of heart.

Either way, alot of the above threads come close to straight up spam.

Watch out, that stuff just isnt cool.
Posted
<_<
Okay... allow me to be completely serious on a topic about a humorous animated character (because heaven forbid I joke about something with almost no hint of seriousness in it).

It never really crossed my mind that Dabura might be homosexual (okay, maybe it crossed my mind once). It seemed to me that Dabura absorbed a lot of loving emotion from goodness-knows-where and (having liked the feeling of love) decided to dedicate his entire afterlife to the promotion of love. It's like someone said: "Love is lovely." The whole feeling of general love for everything (and even love for something in specific) should fill your soul with a pleasant feeling.

Dabura isn't just feeling the love, he's in love with the feeling of love itself.
Posted
the reason he was like all sadistic was because he was under a spell by babadi and was under that spell for a while. so i think that he might of been "happy" in his childhood also.
Guest boogeta
Posted
[FONT=arial]I was confused when I saw this to but then I rememberd that bobidy had his power over him[/FONT] [COLOR=darkblue]But I dont know why he was allowed to keep his body[/COLOR]
Posted
what are u talking about, babidi didnt make him evil, he was always evil
thats why kaioshin (supreme kai) and kibito call him the king of DEMONS

also i hated the fact he was turned gud by whoever did it
he was a very serious character and look what they to him

hopefully they won't mess around with my characters when i release my novel
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by neoakira70 [/i]
[B]what are u talking about, babidi didnt make him evil, he was always evil
thats why kaioshin (supreme kai) and kibito call him the king of DEMONS [/B][/QUOTE]


Yeah...while Kaioshin was battling Babidi in the first place meaing Dabura was under his control..baka..lol
Posted
In order for Babidi to take control of someone, they have to already be evil (that's why he took control of just Vegeta). If Babidi could take control over someone who was already good, he could have taken control of Goku and all of his friends, too. The more evil someone is, the easier they are to control. That's why Dabura stood next to him like a zombie most of the time; he was extremely evil [i]before[/i] Babidi even touched him.

Of course, I'm just guessing.
Posted
Alright im just going to ignore the fact that you all are suggesting he is homosexual. Thats just wrong.

As for Daboura pulling a 180 i am not a fan of the change. I think i might have missed something in the series. They can't have just thrown him in heaven and he goes all sappy. But then again hanging out with Bulma and Chi Chi and Videl what do you expect?
Posted
The dubbie in which I got when it came out in Sept. I got it home,
couldn't wait to see it,(couldn't wait for the kids)Begged my husband
(Not A DBZ fan) and my cousin (has two girls so never even seen DBZ)
to watch it with me, I started laughing, my husband did to, neither of could breath,(and he hates DBZ) She was looking at us both like we were crazy, I didn't care, I agree who ever said it, it was the funniest thing I have ever seen.
Posted
When Dubura acted all lovy that was the weirdest thing I have ever seen in DBZ. I mean Debura......What happened to him I thought he turned good not pansy. Now he's all into the love and crap like that. It really isn't suiting to a King of Demons.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
:D I mean, look at what they did to shin! His hair was groovy!
As for Dabura, I actually found it quite funny. Dragonball Z is supposed to be funny, that's why the Fusion Dance exists.:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...