Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
OOC-Out of Character. On the last episode, he was acting all goofy while he and Goku were inside Buu and there were these worm dudes that talked and Vegeta was saying that he hated bugs, crap like that. It was pretty funny.
Guest boogeta
Posted
Um I realy dont think so he was just panicking but not showing it in a kidee panicking way
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JCBaggee [/i]
[B][color=red]If you were in the innards of the strongest being you'd ever fought, wouldn't you be act a little different?

--J.C.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
yeah, but goku wasn't acting any different, not nearly as freaked out as vegeta. thats what i thought was weird.
Posted
[COLOR=teal]I think what it is, is that Vegeta has become more used to Goku's company, like he's one of the gang so he can afford to be himself rather than the big (or should I say little) tough guy! And Yes.....it was funny.[/COLOR]
Posted
I agree with Kaioshin, i think veggie is letting his cool gaurd down. Like when those little slug like things that help buu digest food attacked Gokou. He actually looked panicked. But then again he might have realized he needed him to get out of buu alive.

I just can't understand how Gokou can put up with him,breaking the earring and just being an overall a-hole.
Posted
I would have never guessed Vegeta would be such a wuss talking to what even it was they were. Vegeta freaked out alot while in Buu. I can't wait till the Kid Buu ep's. I'm getting them uncut on tape so I can see the parts that I normally couldn't because of Toonami. So I have to wait just a little longer and I can see what really happens and not the cut stuff Toonami has.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]I would have never guessed Vegeta would be such a wuss talking to what even it was they were. Vegeta freaked out alot while in Buu. I can't wait till the Kid Buu ep's. I'm getting them uncut on tape so I can see the parts that I normally couldn't because of Toonami. So I have to wait just a little longer and I can see what really happens and not the cut stuff Toonami has. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=teal]Where are you Shibatku? In England, Cartoon Network have killed Toonami and have replaed it with a completely new channel - CNX. (Though lets not go into that now because there is a thread about CNX).[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...