Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Roxy89 [/i]
[B][COLOR=indigo]Kool! I have been to 2 events..I had great time too...:D..Did you have good seats?[/COLOR]

~:devil:~ [/B][/QUOTE]we had great seats!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wigout:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chris.C [/i]
[B]we had great seats!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wigout: [/B][/QUOTE]
Chris, i have to disagree with u on that one. We had AWESOME seats!:laugh:
Posted
I've been to a total of.... 7 Wrestling events....

Back when WCW was popular, i went to a Nitro, 2 Thunders, and a taping of one of those cheap @ss tapings of the saturday morning show or something....

WWF, i've been to an show for the Attitude Adjustment tour way back in '97, been to a Raw and a Smackdown since then..... I stopped watching wrestlling for the most part.... i catch a pay per view every now and then but no TV shows....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aya [/i]
[B]Wraslin'...eeeeh... My brother used to watch it...to make fun of it...^_^ [/B][/QUOTE]

I swear to god I need to meet your brother... him and I would probably get along so very well.... perhaps when I come back up to Kentucky I'll visit you :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

I swear to god I need to meet your brother... him and I would probably get along so very well.... perhaps when I come back up to Kentucky I'll visit you :) [/B][/QUOTE]

If you come up here, you've GOT to visit us. :( My brother's a pretty friendly guy, in his own disturbing way. I talk about about him too much online. -_-; But somewhere along the way, he became my friend..eh...which reminds me... I was going to talk to him about that GF Japan-trip today.. but he didn't come...and my parents didn't tell me he called...eh..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...