Guest Musahi Posted November 17, 2002 Posted November 17, 2002 WTF is up with my avatar, I didn't select an avatar and now I have an Osama avatar, what is up with that?
Kinetic Posted November 17, 2002 Posted November 17, 2002 [color=darkblue] It's pretty obvious that unless some hacker singled you out (which is highly doubtful) and changed your avatar, you put it up and posted this to raise your post count. But unless I'm forgetting something, I'm pretty sure the Suggestions forum doesn't count toward your post count. [/color]
Valen Posted November 17, 2002 Posted November 17, 2002 That is true... last I heard it didn't... but if someone hacked your name, their IP would be different from yours and s/he could be banned by IP or something... but if it was an attempt to raise your post count, you have failed.
Red Posted November 17, 2002 Posted November 17, 2002 [b]I also think this is just to attract some attention. If you need some help with avatars feel free to PM me.[/b]
Recommended Posts