Bremma Posted November 19, 2002 Posted November 19, 2002 Let give this a shot! Alright, this is for you hard core Gundam Wing Fans who have read Episode Zero... What is the name of the girl who spys on Trowa(NoName at the time) and the force he fought with?
Starlit_Neko Posted November 20, 2002 Posted November 20, 2002 The girl's name is Midii Une and the force he fought for was the Rebel Army. The Rebel Army hired him as a mercenary. And I think that answers the quiz...
Bremma Posted November 20, 2002 Author Posted November 20, 2002 That is right I saw it as Middie Une, but that is as close as I think anyon was gonna get for a while. You can ask a question now.
Starlit_Neko Posted November 21, 2002 Posted November 21, 2002 okiday. In the tradition of this quiz I guess, I'll ask a question for the the show that can only be answered from Episode Zero. Why is it that Relena called Heero "a prince of the stars"?
Bremma Posted November 24, 2002 Author Posted November 24, 2002 Becuase she heard the line from Zechs? Best I can get from the text.
Starlit_Neko Posted November 25, 2002 Posted November 25, 2002 You are correct sir! ~.~ Too much Histeria...lol Now you ask a question. I'm just getting warmed up.
Bremma Posted November 25, 2002 Author Posted November 25, 2002 Heh, well, its Ma'am to you! Hehe, anyhow.. What last name is seen the most in the Gundam Wing series?
Sui Generis Posted November 25, 2002 Posted November 25, 2002 Can I make a complete guess? If so I'll say... Wow its hard....either Peacecraft of Yuy... I'll say Yuy... Knowing me they both were wrong o.O:rolleyes:
Tigervx Posted November 26, 2002 Posted November 26, 2002 Either Peace Craft or Barton, I have no idea :drunk:
Bremma Posted November 26, 2002 Author Posted November 26, 2002 Its Barton. Trowa Barton(2 of them... kinda),Leia Barton, Dekim Barton, Mariemeia Barton and a few others I can't pull off the top of my head. Oh, and A medical center in Episode 0. Your turn to ask, TigerVX
Tigervx Posted November 27, 2002 Posted November 27, 2002 Mwahahahha! Hmmmm, how many virgos where destroyed in the attack report in the battle of the libra? Its in the episdoe, you gt dig deep. I don't mean overall, just what they said.
Domon Posted November 27, 2002 Posted November 27, 2002 Can i ask a question? If so this is from Gundam Wing Endless waltz: What was the original operation meteor and what other gundam series had something similar happen as well if not fully happen?
Tigervx Posted November 27, 2002 Posted November 27, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Domon [/i] [B]Can i ask a question? If so this is from Gundam Wing Endless waltz: What was the original operation meteor and what other gundam series had something similar happen as well if not fully happen? [/B][/QUOTE] Sorry, you gt get a question before you ask one :(
Domon Posted November 27, 2002 Posted November 27, 2002 Oh well then to answer your question was it about 200?
Domon Posted November 27, 2002 Posted November 27, 2002 Okay hows about between 300 units to at least 1000 units?
Tigervx Posted November 27, 2002 Posted November 27, 2002 No hints :p ANd i think you can only gues once per a question.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now