OtakuBoards

2-Pac: Better Dayz..this album may get you wonderin)

Jinzouningen17

Note: If you're not a 2 Pac or hip hop fan...I dont expect you to read nor reply unless you just feel like it. :D

Alright, I know the CD hasnt come out yet(it doesnt come out until Tuesday, but you can download the tracks off of WinMX right now), but the lyrics are already out and I looked at the outro to that CD and it makes me wonder about somethin... Here is what the end of the CD states....

"Expect me nigga, like you expect Jesus to come back
Expect me nigga
I'm coming ...

Expect me nigga, like you expect Jesus to come back
Expect me nigga
I'm coming ..."

It also says that on the Better Dayz commercial. Now this makes me wonder. I always believed(along with a good bit of other folks) that he did fake his death(How else can you lose a DEAD body? :laugh: )and he really is doing that 7 Day Theory that he had mentioned in his Makaveli album. And, if we are doing the days, somewhat biblically, you would know that 1 year equals 1 day spiritually. Sooo, it seems as if this album is pretty much coming out right on time as the 7th day(year)since his death is next year. Now I had my doubts within the past year or so, but now after seeing that, what I'm thinking could be fact.

Also, how in the world could he do a collabo with Trick Daddy if Trick Daddy didnt even come out until like 2 years after he "died". He also did a collabo with Nas when in the Makaveli album, he dissed the piss outta Nas. Now they may say that those are DJ mixes(and I wouldnt doubt it if the Nas track was a mix), but in one of his tracks he actually mentions Trick Daddy as bein one of his boys. So it makes you wonder.

But anyway, I think I've babbled on enough. I still have my theory and you may think I'm crazy, but this album opened up some doors to some speculation about him. Especially the end of the CD. So what do you guys think about this?(mainly about the "Comin Back" part)

Also, if you feel like gettin a track from this CD, I HIGHLY recommend gettin both versions of "Thugz Mansion"(the original and the acoustic version featuring Nas). Definetly 2 tracks worth listenin to.

Tupac has released... what? 32 albums since his death? How many previously-recorded, unlreleased songs can the man have made.
The album hasn't even been releaed yet, so how can you be sure all of the tracks you downloaded are authentic? They might be fake songs, made by people who can imitate Tupac's voice.

And if they are real, consider this: How long has Trick Daddy been a rapper? Did he start rapping before Tupac's "death" and didn't become famous until afterward?

And that quote from the Outro... remember that all tracks are supposedly taken from old recordings. "Expect me" could have meant something else entirely, before Tupac died. Now we're all ready to take it out of context because Tupac might've faked his death and we're all expecting him to come back. Think about Tupac's life [i]just[/i] before he died and listen to that again. You might just pull something else out of the meaning.

I think Tupac might've faked his death (the Makaveli thing is just too much) but people have been talking about that for years. I just don't care as much anymore. I'd be happy if Tupac really did fake his death and came back, but I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if he didn't show up at all, next year.

[color=blue]My 500th post! I'm a member![/color]

Wow, i always thaught that 2Pac did fake his death and Endymion made great points, but, if he does come back, wouldn't he be arrested, i mean, by faking death, that is illegal is it not? But i do hope he does come back, but personaly i don't think he will, you never know though.

::EDIT:: Tell me if i am right in saying these are the songs to download:

Intro
Still Ballin (f/ Trick Daddy)
When we ride on our enemies
Changed man
**** em all (f/ The Outlawz)
Never b peace
Mamas just a little girl
Street fame
Watcha gonna do
Fair xchange
Late night
Ghetto star
Thugz Mansion (acoustic)(f/ Nas)

My Block (remix)
Thugz Mansion
Never call u ***** again (f/ Tyrese)
Better dayz (f/ Mr. Biggs)
U can call
Military minds
Fame
Fair xchange (remix) (f/ Mya)
Catchin feelins
There u go
This life i lead (f/ The Outlawz)
Who do u believe in
They dont give a **** about us (f/ The outlawz)
Outro

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinobi [/i]
[B]Intro
Still Ballin (f/ Trick Daddy)
When we ride on our enemies
Changed man
**** em all (f/ The Outlawz)
Never b peace
Mamas just a little girl
Street fame
Watcha gonna do
Fair xchange
Late night
Ghetto star
Thugz Mansion (acoustic)(f/ Nas)

My Block (remix)
Thugz Mansion
Never call u ***** again (f/ Tyrese)
Better dayz (f/ Mr. Biggs)
U can call
Military minds
Fame
Fair xchange (remix) (f/ Mya)
Catchin feelins
There u go
This life i lead (f/ The Outlawz)
Who do u believe in
They dont give a **** about us (f/ The outlawz)
Outro [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, thats the entire song list for the album. To view the lyrics, just go to [url]http://www.tupac-online.com[/url] and you can find the lyrics to each track to make sure that you're downloadin the real track and not gettin a fake.

Anyone heard these 2pac tracks (very good):

Still i rise
soon as i get home
high speed
f*** mobb deep
lord knows
young n****z (i think)
old school

(looks above post) quite a number of bans huh?
anyway........
im a fan of tupac and always thought he did fake his death. As for the suppossed biggie smalls retaliation thing, if tupac is alive then that was just a waste of human life isn't it?
This will have me wondering alright....wondering how if he is dead they can continue to leech of this poor guys old stuff.

Oh Im sure.

two pac is dead.

Hes dead like elvis.

Elvis isnt alive.

Hes dead like hudinie.(SP?)

With no doubt, hes dead. Silly fans wish he wasnt, some are just plain stupid.

Just cause you write stuff saying... oh Im comin back, doesnt mean you are actually gonna fake your death.

Dont you think he would have faked his death in a way that wouldnt have involved the coroners office and a bunch of gun shot wounds.

Even if you think thats not enough, it doesnt matter.

do you really think his associates could keep a secret of this magnitude.

I mean, there would have to be atleast one stupid kid involved in the recording process who would open his mouth. I mean, if he faked his death, anyone who knew could easily make a million bucks off idiots by writing a book.

Hes dead alright, dead like punk.

Dead, but everyone wishes it was still alive.

btw, did I mention that Jerry Garcia is still alive?

Unlike Elvis, Tupac mentioned in several songs of his that he was going to die any day and some of his songs can be interpreted to say that he planned to fake his death.

Of course, Tupac was a gangsta rapper who worked with Suge Knight, of all people. I'd probably write a few dozen songs about expecting to die if I were in his shoes. Maybe he really is dead. Who knows. I just know I don't plan to move to Las Vegas in 20 years and start dressing like Tupac to headline for Wayne Newton. I'd be really upset if Tupac's fans got as bad as Elvis' fans.

I hope for the best and expect the worst. I doubt Tupac faked his death, but it'd be really kool if he did come back. There's no denying that.

• 2 weeks later...