Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT=arial]has anyone heard any of his music? my goodness, he can sing! I first heard about him off of a mini news show called Channel One News because he was a guest-host or something, and they played some of his music. what they played sounded pretty good, so I looked his name up on Yahoo and am listening to his music right now, actually :D. I'm just sitting here with drool coming out my mouth, wondering why I've just barely heard of him, even though he's doing some pretty big things to promote himself (look for him in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade, among plenty of other things). so! anybody here know who I'm talking about? if not, I really recommend you all give him a shot.[/FONT]
Posted
Yesh, I have heard him............. all........... night......... long, in streaming audio :therock: and you never turned the computer off. But yeah, he does have a very nice voice. It's so rare to come across a classical artist like himself. I must say I prefer his singing to that of all the male pop singers out right now. I, too, highly recommnend that one should sample some of his music.
Posted
LOL :laugh: It's funny someone should mention him. I love his music, as well as the works of Russel Watson, but I had a weird experience. My mom was listening to him in the car, and that really depressing song came. I can't remember the name, I think it starts with "Who can say for certain...". Anyways, this song just got me so upset that I had nightmares about it. It may sound weird to you, but it traumatized me. I couldn't get it of my head. Finally, I heard some more of his music and I forgot all about it. :p I know I sound crazy, but a family member just died at the time, and well this song made me think about that person. I guess that's why I got so emotional. :(
Posted
[FONT=arial]oh, To Where You Are? yeah, that's a really sad song. I think he wrote that song himself, didn't he? either way, it's understandable how you would get emotional. I always get something like goosebumps when I listen to him sing. [/FONT]
Posted
[FONT=arial]there's a lot more music out there than just rock. maybe if you tried sticking your head out and gave different things a shot, you'd be able to appreciate talent when you hear it. you'd have to be an absolute idiot to say that Josh Groban can't sing. he can certainly sing a heck of a lot better than all of the singers from alternative bands that I've heard.[/FONT]
Posted
i never said that he didnt have talent b/c he does. i just prefer not to listen to that music. and second i dont listen to atlernative for the way they sing. i like that the songs have points about life and i can relate to them. sorry to offend you
Posted
[FONT=arial]alright, I'll admit I was bein' too harsh in that last post I made. it just aggravated me that you didn't at least explain why you didn't like him. sorry 'bout that. :bluesweat

and I don't have anything against alternative music; I probably listen to that and punk more than I listen to any other type of music. but when people who listen to nothing but that say that anything that's not rock/punk sucks (I'm not referring to you), it tends to push my buttons....badly :toothy:. just somethin' I gotta work on controlling my temper about :drunk:
[/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...