Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Anyone seen?


Recommended Posts

Posted
[url]http://store5.yimg.com/I/animenation_1648_391293652[/url] is it good?
Posted
Yes,It takes place 200 or 500 years after final fantasy IV.The main characters are Bretz and Lanalie,Both decendents Bartz and....The girl with the pink hair.It is about aliens from that dark planet in Final Fantasy IV,and take three crystals,And the two fight to keep the third,Wind,Safe.It's good,I give it 9/10,As it's only 2 hours long,with two videos.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i]
[B]Yes,It takes place 200 or 500 years after final fantasy IV.The main characters are Bretz and Lanalie,Both decendents Bartz and....The girl with the pink hair.It is about aliens from that dark planet in Final Fantasy IV,and take three crystals,And the two fight to keep the third,Wind,Safe.It's good,I give it 9/10,As it's only 2 hours long,with two videos. [/B][/QUOTE]


.[COLOR=blue]Yeah i didn't like it that much. it was only based on final fantasy. and when in final fantasy have they had characters decendents or other characters. And the grl with "pink hair" was faris.[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i]
[B]No no no,Faris's sister. [/B][/QUOTE]

I know, because I'm an old skool playa. it's Leena, you FF n00bs!!

:p
Posted
Same difference... I haven't played it for a while...

(YEAH 200 POST)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...