Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Should post counts be abolished?  

23 members have voted

  1. 1. Should post counts be abolished?

    • Yes
      10
    • No
      13


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sage [/i]
[B]Is it YOU, nuchlear??? But didn't you have an user name BEFORE Nuchlear? So, S@bretooth would be your fourth name?:therock: Oy, some one's got a hobby... [/B][/QUOTE]

[FONT=arial] [color=red] you know, it would actually be my 5th name :p, I was Saiyangohan2002 before Nuchlear, BUT, I was also Ginyu_Frogz before that, around version 2 or 3 I believe, but because i chose that name, I didn't post for ages. It's not a hobby lol, I just have trouble deciding on a name :p but, after James gave me a rather ultimatum pm, I don't expect I'll ever change names again -_- [/color] [/FONT]
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]I don't really care about the post counts, but it's actually kinda fun looking at how many times someone has actually talked, and it's kinda like a lil piece of their... history? I just enjoy seeing how long someone's been here, and how active that person has been. I mean, like mist said in via pm, it's just a number. o_O[/color] [/size]
Posted
When I was a newbie that was all I thought about, trying to get 500 posts. But now I have no care for it. Yes, I agree with you BF. The title should be chosen by how good they help other members, and for there knowlege with certain stuff. But if he/she becomes a mod, just have there title Moderator. Like it is...
Posted
I think Post counts are great. I mean, I remember when i was a "newb", I looked up to the people that were members and Otaku's...And Im actually almost there!

Anyway, i think Post counts are fine, if people will spam just to become a member and such, then just ban them(after a few warnings)....

I think that after you become an Otaku, you should be able to change your title, It is possible Ive seen it done on other boards...
Posted
[b]Some people can be Otaku's/Extreme Otaku's and so forth, but their post [i]quality[/i] may not be good at all, so they're not really the people to look up to, in my opinion.[/b]
Posted
Im not saying i looked up to people that arent gramaticly correct always...but it seems that when you post that much on a board, and are around for awhile, you seem to be good posters. And good people you can look up to...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...