Post Count...

Boba Fett

Should post counts be abolished?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should post counts be abolished?

• Yes
    • No

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sage [/i]
[B]Is it YOU, nuchlear??? But didn't you have an user name BEFORE Nuchlear? So, S@bretooth would be your fourth name?:therock: Oy, some one's got a hobby... [/B][/QUOTE]

[FONT=arial] [color=red] you know, it would actually be my 5th name :p, I was Saiyangohan2002 before Nuchlear, BUT, I was also Ginyu_Frogz before that, around version 2 or 3 I believe, but because i chose that name, I didn't post for ages. It's not a hobby lol, I just have trouble deciding on a name :p but, after James gave me a rather ultimatum pm, I don't expect I'll ever change names again -_- [/color] [/FONT]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]I don't really care about the post counts, but it's actually kinda fun looking at how many times someone has actually talked, and it's kinda like a lil piece of their... history? I just enjoy seeing how long someone's been here, and how active that person has been. I mean, like mist said in via pm, it's just a number. o_O[/color] [/size]

When I was a newbie that was all I thought about, trying to get 500 posts. But now I have no care for it. Yes, I agree with you BF. The title should be chosen by how good they help other members, and for there knowlege with certain stuff. But if he/she becomes a mod, just have there title Moderator. Like it is...

I think Post counts are great. I mean, I remember when i was a "newb", I looked up to the people that were members and Otaku's...And Im actually almost there!

Anyway, i think Post counts are fine, if people will spam just to become a member and such, then just ban them(after a few warnings)....

I think that after you become an Otaku, you should be able to change your title, It is possible Ive seen it done on other boards...