Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Inventory time again: Show off your pre-Christmas game collection


Recommended Posts

Posted
PS2:

GTA3
Vice City
MOH:Frontline
Time Splitters
Defender
MLB Slugfest
Unreal Tournament
Metal Gear Solid 2
Resident Evil: Code Veronica
NHL Hitz
Star Wars Star Fighter
Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex
Pac Man World 2
Midnight Club

XBOX:

Halo
Max Payne
Hitman 2
The Thing
Munch?s Oddysee
Bloodwake

Gamecube:

Rogue Leader
Resident Evil Zero
Animal Crossing
Posted
Yeah, does this also include Demos? Because I have every XBOX demo that they gave in the XOM. But if not I have

XBOX:

Halo
NHL Hitz 2002
Gunvalkyrie
Blinx: The Time Sweeper
[I'm returning every game except for Halo and Blinx. So I can buy XBOX LIVE and Unreal, Mech Assault, and MSG 2: Substance.]

Does GBA's fall into the category? But for Christmas I'm getting 100 dollars, but I'm spending it and paying towards my new electric guitar.... I may be able to buy some games too. But I won't be able to use my XBOX LIVE until I get cable next year in March or Feburary. :(
  • 1 month later...
Guest Gamer_11
Posted
The game's i got for my xbox are

Project goham racing
JSRF
sega gt 2002
wwf raw is war
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue]Well, I got my XBox for Xmas, and seeing as this has been brought back up, here is my X Box games. I have too much other stuff to list.
XBOX Games:
Splinter Cell
Jet Set Radio Future
Sega GT 2002
Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4
FIFA 2003.[/color][/size]
Posted
Well this isn't really pre-Christmas anymore, but if this is going to be a thread about what X-Box games you've got the here I go:

Splinter Cell
Halo
Mech Assault
Silent Hill 2: Inner Fears
Jet Set Radio Future
+ various demos

Well they are all my X-Box games so far, I will add to this list if I buy anymore.
Guest QuickSilver
Posted
Heres my X-mas list. Note: i have a lot more games for both my GCN and my PS2 than are on the list.

PS2

Getaway - played and completed :)
Onimusha 2 - the game speaks for itself
Tekken 4 - the best fighting game out there most prob

GCN

Turok Evo
Timesplitters 2
Ximen Next Dimension
Star Fox Adventures

X-Box

Jet set radio
Blinx
GT 2000
Yakuza missions
Max Payne
Obi Wan
Spiderman

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...