Nomad Posted November 25, 2002 Posted November 25, 2002 does anyone listen to Sean Paul. I saw his video "Gimme the light" and liked the way it sounded and i bought the CD. Sean Paul is Reggae. just wanted to see who else liked it. later
Manic Webb Posted November 25, 2002 Posted November 25, 2002 I'd probably like him if I could understand one word he says. I know some of what he's saying is in English, but I still don't get it.
Avalon Posted November 26, 2002 Posted November 26, 2002 I like Sean Paul...I kinda got caption on my tv to find out what he was saying...
Hinata Posted November 27, 2002 Posted November 27, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Panny Chan ;) [/i] [B]I like Sean Paul...I kinda got caption on my tv to find out what he was saying... [/B][/QUOTE] LOL... I did that once before too.. and I must say that even if I can't understand him... I'll still listen..but on top of that.. this is his 2nd album... The 1st is good too!!!
Licky Dust Posted December 1, 2002 Posted December 1, 2002 [color=teal] i like his muzik! it's kool! i like how they were trying to turn the reggae muzik into rock on the CD...that was..humurous to me!! :) [/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now