Cibo Posted November 26, 2002 Posted November 26, 2002 I just rented the first DVD of this series "Ex-Driver" and I gotta really admit that it was excellent. The dvd is 6 eps long and almost 3 hours long and the time just flew by while I watched it. This series is really one of the best ones I've seen yet. I'm about to go online to buy it and see if there's anymore made out there. :) But I do recommend anyone to at least rent this from BlockBuster or from any place for that matter.
Genkai Posted December 9, 2002 Posted December 9, 2002 Ive heard of it, I think., Is that the one with the half cat cops or whateer?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now