Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
man ppl
shinji is right (wow, i cant believe im agreeing with him)
japan is gonna get crowded if all of u guys pack up n leave at the same time
geez
go somewhere else
but at least make it closer to japan other than crowd it up even more
Posted
If I could live anywhere, it would have to be Corner, Alabama, hehe, I practically live there (just about a mile or two away). It's just nice, it's what I call "cow county", because between every house, there is a pasture with many many cows in it :D I LOVE the country. But if I had to live somewhere else out of the U.S., it would be Tokyo, Japan.....OF COURSE!:love:
Posted
I dunno if I'd wanna live in Japan, since I've never seen what it's like there. I'd like to go on a trip there to check it out sometime though.
living in Georgia's okay, I might move to Atlanta or something later. I know I'd take a lot of trips though (if my $$$'s comin' in good), I don't wanna stay in only one place for 50 years

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...