Cloud_Strife Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [B]Does anyone know when the Buu Saga tapes come out, I'm not talking about the World Tournament though, I mean whe they actually start fighting him.[/B]
Sephiroth Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 the buu tapes have been out for a long time, the fansubs anyway, you should be able to get the dubbed buu tapes now if you search on some dragonball sites....
Justin Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 Well, the FUNi store is probably the best place to look. For the fansubs I would look on ebay... -Justin
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now