Mr Roboto Posted December 2, 2002 Posted December 2, 2002 Does anyone play this game? It is one of the best puzzle games out there. And it has the characters from Darkstalkers and Street Fighter. I own this game for ps1 and its great.
Charles Posted December 2, 2002 Posted December 2, 2002 I also have this game. It's one of my favorite PSX games of all time, believe it or not. I'm not a fanatic of the puzzle game genre, but I decided to rent Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo out of pure curiosity, as a fan of Capcom's fighters. Before I knew it, I was addicted to it and held heated match-ups and tournaments with my friends. Some of the characters weren't balanced very well, similarly to the actual Street Figther series, but all had some sort of strengths and weaknesses that could be exploited in their gem patterns. This game is one of the few games its age for PSX that I actually pick up on occasion, alongside the first "You Don't Know Jack." The gameplay derives elements from other games of its kind, so it's not entirely original, but the hectic A.I. and addictive nature of the title make it special indeed.
Semjaza Posted December 2, 2002 Posted December 2, 2002 You're lucky at this point... The game is apparently pretty hard to find right now. I never see it used at all. I keep hoping to grab the Saturn or DC version myself, but no luck so far.
Mr Roboto Posted December 3, 2002 Author Posted December 3, 2002 Keep checking pawn shops and specalty stores (EB). I found mine used for $20 (CDN). It was well worth the money. Hey lets start comparing high scores. Also which character(s) do you like to use and why. [COLOR=darkblue][size=1]Watch the double-post...edit your previous post next time ~R.T.[/size][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now