Mr Roboto Posted December 2, 2002 Posted December 2, 2002 Hey has anyone ever gotten an item called "TERU SAMA"? I got it off a friend of mine but I don't know what it does. Does anyone know what it does?
Boo Posted December 2, 2002 Posted December 2, 2002 Teru sama is gotten by a game shark if I remember well. If not. Im wrong :p But if it is and its in ur ball list ( so u cant use anymore balls) u can keep selling it for eternity :) But remember! Pokeballs are locked off then. But if it isnt that, then im talking over-info here :p
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now