LostProphet Posted December 3, 2002 Posted December 3, 2002 Has anyone read any of his books? He's considered an 'Alternate History' author, sot of a 'What If' type thing.I'm just about to start the "[I]American Empire[/I] " Series, which takes place during World War II. I'd reccomend start off with "Guns of the South" if you've never read before. If you have, what do you think of him as an author?
Guest Anakin Solo Posted December 3, 2002 Posted December 3, 2002 Great author. I read some of his WWI stories, they were great. Least I think it was him who wrote them.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now