Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=red]Hey, guys-

We're doing a Christmas play at my school, and I have a bit of a dilemma. We need a sound effect of a bus stopping. A few rules...

1) It must be appropriate.
2) It may feature the bus stopping, opening and closing door, then driving off again.
3) It must be free (that's a biggie!)

If anyone can give me this sound, or give me a link to a website that has it, please reply here, PM me, or e-mail me.

Thanks!

--J.C.[/color]
Posted
Search for the song called "Take Your Chance" by Fun Factory. That has a bus stopping at the very beggining of the song. If you edit the mp3 to just get the beggining, it'll be perfect. The song is pretty cool by itself as well.

As for this topic, I don't think it's appropiate. So I ask if anyone reads this and knows of a song or sound effect to PM JCBaggee.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...