Yu Yu Hakusho! Posted December 5, 2002 Posted December 5, 2002 I'm at school right now in our computer lab........Uhh, hi Mrs. Dobbs... Anyway, I am sooooo excited about the upcoming vacation! We have about 2 weeks left of school before we get out for Christmas. How long do the rest of you have until your break? I'm sooo excited! I love cooking....all those little treats and stuff. Yummy!! My dad is getting really good at hiding my presents though....he just got this huge package from Amazon.com yesterday....I know he's hiding someting! ^_^; Anyway, ta ta for now!!
Phantom Posted December 5, 2002 Posted December 5, 2002 no break here.. i gota work my backside off as much as possible.. *frowns*
vegeta rocker Posted December 5, 2002 Posted December 5, 2002 I also have two weeks to go. I may go to Oklahoma during the vacation. And your dad got a package from Amazon.com? My mom did! Pm me later with what you got and I'll tell you what we got!
::Ex-Soldier:: Posted December 5, 2002 Posted December 5, 2002 I'm excited, although report cards come out tommarow, and I won't have the best grades. Im not in the best mood, but I never am.
Mitch Posted December 5, 2002 Posted December 5, 2002 [color=red] Yes, I'm rather looking forward to the fast approaching break. Not just for the fact that school's off, and Chirstmas then comes, but for the fact I'm taking my license test during the break. Hopefully, I'll get my license.[/color]
Spikey Posted December 5, 2002 Posted December 5, 2002 Mine is in 2 weeks too. I can't wait till Christmas. "I feel so pretty, oh so pretty."
Foredaddy Posted December 5, 2002 Posted December 5, 2002 12 days and counting. Then 34 days off. Man I love college.
Pastbyer Posted December 6, 2002 Posted December 6, 2002 [color=indigo]Oh, you people live in the big US of A right? I thought so. Here (in this country) today was my last (half) day at school. Now I have 7 and a half weeks of summer holidays in which I'm going to China. Which means that I'll get winter again.:eek: Ah well, never mind. I love this country...[/color]
Fall Posted December 6, 2002 Posted December 6, 2002 Aha....haha....ahahaha....hahahahahaaaa... All you people with two weeks to go! Bleh! I have only one week to go! Bleheh!! .....but that's because our school has no pupil-free days, only on the Queen's birthday. But still! .....bleh! :twitch:
Yu Yu Hakusho! Posted December 6, 2002 Author Posted December 6, 2002 Hey! No fair!!!!! *whines* oh well at least we can have parties...
Flash Posted December 7, 2002 Posted December 7, 2002 Heh, seeing as I'm in NZ with Pastbyer, yesterday was my last day at School. I'm on Vacation for Seven and a Half weeks. *sits back on deck chair*
ZeroBlade Posted December 7, 2002 Posted December 7, 2002 I'm happy that this week ended already. Been working like an animal for a while now and this weekend is the first break I had in a long time. My vacation starts after my finals on the 18th. Then I'm free until next semester begins which I think is January 13th. Only problem is that I'm shifted into a full time worker til then so I have to work whenever my office is open. >_< Oh.. well at least the office food is free. Yum.
Pressure Posted December 8, 2002 Posted December 8, 2002 [color=purple]I believe my break starts in I want to say, two weeks. We have about a week and a half off for Christmas Vacation, then it's back to school for about two or three weeks until the end of our second quarter, at which time I'll be switching all my classes (woo). School is almost half over in America. o.O;; Whoa, way to go off-topic Alice. Anyways, over the break I am going down to Virginia to visit some friends of the family. I know I'm going to have a blast, because I'll be the only person in the house, not over the hill yet. But, they did promise me the computer, so my post count will probably jump a bit over Christmas Vacation.[/color]
Guest Crazy Kat-Chan Posted December 8, 2002 Posted December 8, 2002 I'm on vacation as I speak..or type, whatever.. HI! Meh new. I need friends <_<
Sere Tuscumbia Posted December 8, 2002 Posted December 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by vegeta rocker [/i] [B]I may go to Oklahoma during the vacation[/B][/QUOTE] *pounce* WHERE?!?! ^_^ I live in Oklahoma! My vacation is coming up on the 20th. Only a few more weeks of that hell called school then I won't have to go back until January 6th. Ahh, life is good. BUT--semester finals lurk in the distance. Bah. And of the fact that I have a semester book report due TOMORROW, I think there's a fact that I really need to get off and due work. Bah. More studying. --Sere
Turkey Posted December 8, 2002 Posted December 8, 2002 In a week, I'll be set off for a totally tubular vacation.
spike speigel Posted December 8, 2002 Posted December 8, 2002 I've got 2 weeks to go. Just 2 more boring weeks of school. Hope i can live through them.
Red Posted December 8, 2002 Posted December 8, 2002 [b]My lovely school lets me out of school on the [i]20th[/i] of December. Of course, I'll be working for 2 days after that, which means I [i]really[/i] get off on the 23rd of December. Great huh?[/b]
conpiracymonki Posted December 8, 2002 Posted December 8, 2002 [b][size=1] We have two weeks to go 'til Christmas Holidays, and I'm totally refreshed already, what with having had no school since Wednesday due to school problems, and religious reasons (EID!!!) Now to fill in the next 2 weeks, all we need is an early Bank Holiday Monday; a critical illness that runs amok in Manchester; a broken school boiler; a really big earthquake; and maybe a lawsuit against the school. Yeah. Life is perfect.[/b] Except when I lost my favourite trainers in school on Tuesday :([/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now