Utena_Tenjou Posted December 5, 2002 Posted December 5, 2002 I was searching through the offical seiryuu page, and I looked up Weiss Kreuz, I thought the results were interesting: Ken: Shinbo(Chobbits), Dee Laytner(Fake), Souma Kyo(Fruits Basket, ^_____^), Chichiri(Fuushigi Yuugi, 0.o), Shindou Shuuichi(Gravitation, LOL), Kamui(X). Aya: Kira Sakuya(Angel Sanctuary), Ilpalazzo(Excel Saga, I already knew this -.-;), Fist(FF Unlimited), Hotohori(Fushigi Yuugi), Sakano(Gravitation lol!), Kiryuu Touga(Utena). Yohji: Aizawa Tachi(Gravitation), Saotome Takuya(Hand Maid May), Allen Shezar(Escaflowne), Tsuzuki Asato (Yami no Matseui...awww!) Omi: Dios(Utena) Nagi: Tonami(Kara Kano), Guru Clef(Magic Knight Rayearth), Tsuchiya Ruka(Utena), Urameshi Yuusuke(Yu Yu Hakusho) Crawford: Souma Shigure(Fruits Basket, K(Gravitation), Treize Kushrenada(Gundam Wing), Inova (Magic Knight Rayearth), Onion Prince (Utena) Shuldich: Tamahome(Fushigi Yuugi), Heero Yuy(Gundam Wing) Birman: Belldandy(Ah! My Goddess), Hibiya Chitose(Chobbits), Arisa(Fake) Noi: Mink (Dragon Half), Excel (Excel Saga), Katsuragi Misato (Evangelion), Souma Kagura (Fruits Basket), Usagi(Sailor Moon), Chibi Usa (Sailor Moon), Arisugawa Juri (Utena) A lot of them worked together in a lot of the anime listed, some of them were hard to notice though, but I think it's funny that Aya's seiyuu is Touga, Treize, AND Sakano. XD
amibasuki Posted December 6, 2002 Posted December 6, 2002 [FONT=arial]lol, I love Koyasu Takehito and Seki Tomokazu, they're great seiyuu. they have done a lot of work, too, I just can't remember a lot of what they've done. I remember that Tomokazu also did Gai in Nadesico and Touya in CardCaptor Sakura though, which I thought was pretty funny, considering how Touya's voice sounded compared to Chichiri's and Gai's, lol. the dude that did Shuldich (I think it's Hikaru Midorikawa [?]) also did Zelgadis from Slayers as well. eh, can't think of anything else to add to the list, it's been a [i]long[/i] while since I've dug into seiyuu stuff :cross:.[/FONT]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now