SS5 Gogeta Posted December 6, 2002 Posted December 6, 2002 Just like the title says, how can i change the title of a thread?
Trumen Posted December 6, 2002 Posted December 6, 2002 From everything I have seen you can't, so to round it up I prtty sure you can do it.
Shy Posted December 6, 2002 Posted December 6, 2002 [size=1]From what I know, you can't. But Super Mods can, what title do you want changed..? -Shy[/size]
Semjaza Posted December 6, 2002 Posted December 6, 2002 Super mods or the mods of that specific area can change the thread title. You can also change it yourself, but it won't show in the actual forum... Just within the thread.
Transtic Nerve Posted December 6, 2002 Posted December 6, 2002 I change the titles of threads all the time... ofcourse only when they have spelling errors or grammar errors or something like that, not just out of fun. heh...
Solo Tremaine Posted December 6, 2002 Posted December 6, 2002 Like Semjaza said, mods can change thread titles too. I have several times. Well, at least once. So you'd just have to ask a mod very nicely to do it for you. But if it's spelt wrong they may do anyway. I do. I'm fussy about things like that. If it's a popular thread it might not be such a good idea to, as people get confused as to its whereabouts, and it could cause confusion as to what the original thread was about.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now