OtakuBoards

Oot Hardest Bosses

Jeebs

• 2 months later...
I would say that the hardest boss for that game is the forest temple boss. I have trouble deflecting his magic blast. but for the later fight with ganondorf, i can deflect everything. I use the Big Goron Sword. I love that sword, much better than the master sword.

Hmm...the only boss I had trouble w/ really (where I needed 3 fairies just to beat it, still no game over, heh) was phantom ganon, I don't know why the first time I fought him I just kept getting fireballed in the back, heh but then a year later when my cousin needed help beating him I took over and it was no problem, weird.

Yeah i had trouble with that same boss too (as sen above). i can beat him just it takes me a while, and some consentration. i am no good at shooting back his blast unless i have the big goron sword. it is really easy with that though.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i]
[B]Sorry, i just know a lot of people that don't know the difference between the three. And when you fought him did you have teh big goron sword? it is really easy withthat i think. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Yeah, I used it, but everytime I tried to jump across to smack him one, I fell down the gap RIGHT to the bottom of the room and then had to climb up again. So I used the Master Sword instead....[/SIZE]

Did you have your hover boots on? i had them on and i would jsut run across, and sometimes rolls if i don't think i am going to make it. And if you try t orun at a corner then you can make it really easy. or atleast i think.