Gavin Posted December 6, 2002 Posted December 6, 2002 [color=teal]Well my brother bought Vice City there a few days ago and we're both about even, however we can't finish the game. Can anyone tell me how ??[/color]
Chaos Posted December 7, 2002 Posted December 7, 2002 Aw now, don't ruin it for everyone? Suprise us and stay up all weekend and beat the game and then boast that you didn't need help to beat it. Just like I did with GTAIII. It took me several times to kill Catie..that dumb *****...
Gavin Posted December 7, 2002 Author Posted December 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Medra [/i] [B]Aw now, don't ruin it for everyone? Suprise us and stay up all weekend and beat the game and then boast that you didn't need help to beat it. Just like I did with GTAIII. It took me several times to kill Catie..that dumb *****... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=teal]Thabks for your advice Neil not only did I stop trying to find out, I luckily managed to get to the final mission, I love the twist and most enjoyed [spoiler]killing the bastard[/spoiler] with my SPAZ Shotgun [/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now