OtakuBoards

Saphire and Ruby Verisons

Gatomon*s Power

I've just found out that the offical release date for Saphire and Ruby is March 17th 2003. I was wondering what is to be expected in these games?

Also: I have always wanted Nintendo to make a pokemon game that allows you to be a Gym Leader! Wouldn't that be awesome? To be like Brock? Or Morty? I think that would be awesome. Or you could be yourself and open up your own Gym!

I'm thinking about starting a 'Street Pokemon Gym league' in my town. Me and my friends have a favorite Kanto Gym leader, so we could take them. I would be Brock. This is my Brock team, tell me what you think: Golem, Onix, Vulpix, Crobat, Raichu, and Xatu. I added the Raichu to get the water pokemon that will probably be up against me. And the Xatu for the fighting pokemon that I'll be against. What do yawl think?

G*P

[color=indigo]I dunno, I think a game based on being a gym leader would be kind of boring. You'd just stand there, waiting for people to challenge you, lol.

However, I do think it would be cool to have a game where you could join Team Rocket. In addition to just fighting trainers that you meet, you should have the option to try and steal one of their Pokémon. You could either just play fair, or you could steal Pokémon, and join Team Rocket if you want. And, if you do decide to join Team Rocket, you would have to give so many of the Pokémon that you steal to the organization, and if you steal enough, you'd go up in rank. I think that'd be really cool, and it'd definitely give the Pokémon series the innovation that it needs.

Lol...the release date has been up on pokemon.com for awhile now. If you want to discuss Ruby and Sapphire, though, there's already a thread [url=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12743]here[/url].

This thread doesn't seem to have much to do with Ruby and Sapphire, though. The title seems a little out of place, since the thread is mainly about other things. I can change it so it'll show up on the forum list, if you want.[/color]

Well,I wish there would be a Pokemon game sort of like an RPG game.

FOr example,if a Rocket executive battles you and you defeat him/her.The executive would ask you to join TR.You would have an option of Yes/No on it.

I agree with the TR.Lol,You would have salaries.And have to pay all of these traps you set up if you want.It would be sweet if you could join TR and then Sabotage.Hehehehehe.....

[color=green]

I would want like a Pokemon Live where you can hook up your Gameboy to the computer and play against other people. Like go around the cities and if you see someone then ask them to battle they can say yes or no. You can trade with them by clicking, "Trade" and you could chat with them through the Gameboy. That would be my all-time favorite game. Hint, Hint to Pokemon creators!;)[/color]

Ryan,actually there's already a Pokemon Live thingy in Japan.You just have to hook up your game boy to a cellphone like thing and dial the nunber the trainer is...that you have to dial in the correct trainers number.If you don't and dial [strike]reklessly[/strike],you might lose so easily to a trainer that has great experience(like me)You can only battle.