Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Question...


Guest 9Eagle7Dragon

Recommended Posts

Guest 9Eagle7Dragon
Posted
Hmmm... another newbie thing... Oh well, my self esteem can wait for my curiosity.:huh:

I want to know how to create a poll on these posts. I clicked on the "post a poll" box and nothing happened. Someone plez help me out.
Posted
Okay, um.. This shouldnt me here but here's a helping hand.

if you start a new thread, you check the make pool box, then click create poll. Whee.
Guest 9Eagle7Dragon
Posted
Thanks. Incadently, since you say this thread "shouldn't be here" where should I put questions like this in the future?
Posted
First off, this really ought to be in the suggestions forum.

Second off, is there anything that you [I]weren't[/I] doing? Like filling out the title box, or pressing the submit reply button? And were you using a new thread? That always makes a difference.

It would help if you described exactly the steps you went through, so maybe someone would be able to find what you did wrong.

I've never posted a poll before (and never will) so I can't tell you the steps in doing a poll.

Gomen nasai.

--Sere
Posted
[b]I think everyone has answered your questions here EagleDragon.. in future questions deserve in suggestions & feedback, or feel free to PM me about a problem.

Again, any further problems, just PM me.

-Thread closed.[/b]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...