AnimeAddict Posted December 9, 2002 Posted December 9, 2002 I was browsing through a Yu-gi-Oh! gallery and this picture pops up of Anzu/Tea as the Dark Magician Girl. Can anyone explain this?
Solo Tremaine Posted December 10, 2002 Posted December 10, 2002 [SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]How strange. It must be in one of the Battle City episodes. Perhaps a dream or a shadow game. I remember the episode in the Duellist Kingdom saga where they had their souls locked into their favourite cards. Perhaps something similar happened again? I loved that episode. Celtic Guardian's what I'd be... I've no idea where that was from, though. It looks very interesting.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
gouf Posted December 10, 2002 Posted December 10, 2002 your alomost there it is from the battle city eposides but its a dream Yami has. At least thats what i found i still can't find that eposide
Hyper Posted December 10, 2002 Posted December 10, 2002 [size=1]Yami has a dream about Tea as DMGirl? Interesting... You can always tell if its dream by the style it drawn. When it has a either a lot of bright lights or this white aura around the edges around the screen.[/size]
Mina Posted December 11, 2002 Posted December 11, 2002 Is that a pleasure dream or is it something important in the future?
AnimeAddict Posted December 11, 2002 Author Posted December 11, 2002 That doesn't make any sense. Why would Yami have a dream as Tea as the DMG?
Genkai Posted December 14, 2002 Posted December 14, 2002 Mmm.. I have heard that that later becomes her fave card, but have yet to see it.probably a shadow duel.
egyptgirl Posted January 21, 2003 Posted January 21, 2003 All I know is DMG is my favorite card...and I look a lot like T`ea! Creepy.........:D
Posthumous Posted January 21, 2003 Posted January 21, 2003 I think it was from a Dungeon Dice Battle with Ryou.[spoiler]They were different pieces[/spoiler]
Guest ryo Posted February 4, 2003 Posted February 4, 2003 thats a dream and yami like tea and vice verce and its not dark magician girl its black magician girl
ubbu Posted February 10, 2003 Posted February 10, 2003 its actually from the following: Episode: 102 (or 103) BIG SPOILER Tea meets Long (from big 5 - kaibacorp) in a virtual world, she remembers a time she saw a show in NYC with the BMG as the main character. She wishes that she could be the BMG, and imagines jumpin in the air with glitter ( O_O ) with Yami and Yugi watching in the crowd. She duels long and chooses DMG as the chief of card.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now